Scaled Agile Expands Thought Leadership to Advance SAFe®
It’s my great pleasure to announce that we have made a major expansion of our thought leadership capabilities to keep advancing the Scaled Agile Framework and associated courseware. Our growing pool of contributors – now numbering 23 SAFe experts – includes the best and brightest in the Lean-Agile space. They bring specialized knowledge and in-depth field experience that can help enterprises effectively leverage SAFe within their contexts.
Each contributes either to the development of the Framework itself or in associated advanced-topic articles. Our current focus areas represent the latest innovations and applications of the Framework (4.5), DevOps and Continuous Value Delivery, SAFe in Government, Lean-Agile Architecture, Lean Portfolio Management, and Agile software engineering practices.
The most recent submissions to the Framework come from the following individuals:
Recently promoted to Methodologists:
- Richard Knaster, SAFe Fellow and Principal Consultant, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Inbar Oren, SAFe Fellow and Principal Consultant, Scaled Agile, Inc.
Recent Principal Contributors:
- Harry Koehnemann, SAFe Fellow SPCT, expertise in large-scale systems in aerospace, defense, automotive, and medical, 321 Gang
- Eric Willeke, SAFe Fellow, SPCT, expertise in Agile Architecture, and complex transformation efforts, Eric Willeke Associates
Recent SAFe Community Contributors:
- Carl Starendal, SPCT, SAFe Release Train Engineer role
- Steve Mayner, SPCT, SAFe for Government
- Joe Vallone, SPCT, SAFe Scrum Master and SAFe Advanced Scrum Master roles
- Isaac Montgomery, SPC, Lean Portfolio Management
- Marc Rix, SPC, expertise in DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Charlene Cuenca, SPCT, expertise in enterprise backlog structure and management
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with them all over the coming months, up to and including the SAFe Summit 2018 in Washington, D.C. You’ll see why I’m excited that we’re pulling from the world’s foremost experts on the critical topics that are driving innovation of the Framework, to the direct benefit of those who apply it.